||The central reader accessor for addresses. It is directly bound to a so called source which is defined by|
The central reader accessor for addresses. It is directly bound to a so called source which is defined by a pythonic dotted string to the class definition of this source. An instance of the passed source will be created on instantiation of this reader class by passing through the parameter kwargs.
The address is here the real combination of a street name, a zip code and a street number.
Args: dotted_source_class_path (str or pyramid_oereb.lib.sources.address.AddressBaseSource):The path to the class which represents the source used by this reader. This class must exist and it must implement basic source behaviour of the api-pyramid_oereb-lib-sources-address-addressbasesource.
- (kwargs): kwargs, which are necessary as configuration parameter for the above by
- dotted name defined class.
read(street_name, zip_code, street_number)¶
The read method of this reader. There we invoke the read method of the bound source.
If you subclass this class your implementation needs to offer this method in the same signature. Means the parameters must be the same and the return must be a list of api-pyramid_oereb-lib-records-address-addressrecord. Otherwise the API like way the server works would be broken.
- street_name (unicode): The name of the street for the desired address. zip_code (int): The postal zipcode for the desired address. street_number (str): The house or so called street number of the desired address.
- list of pyramid_oereb.lib.records.address.AddressRecord:
- The list of found records filtered by the passed criteria.