||The central reader for real estates. It is directly bound to a so called source|
The central reader for real estates. It is directly bound to a so called source which is defined by a pythonic dotted string to the class definition of this source. An instance of the passed source will be created on instantiation of this reader class by passing through the parameter kwargs.
Args: dotted_source_class_path (str or pyramid_oereb.lib.sources.real_estate.RealEstateBaseSource): Thepath to the class which represents the source used by this reader. This class must exist and it must implement basic source behaviour of the api-pyramid_oereb-lib-sources-real_estate-realestatebasesource.
- (kwargs): kwargs, which are necessary as configuration parameter for the above by
- dotted name defined class.
read(nb_ident=None, number=None, egrid=None, geometry=None)¶
The central read accessor method to get all desired records from configured source.
If you subclass this class your implementation needs to offer this method in the same signature. Means the parameters must be the same and the return must be a list of api-pyramid_oereb-lib-records-real_estate-realestaterecord. Otherwise the API like way the server works would be broken.
- nb_ident (int or None): The identification number of the desired real estate. This
- parameter is directly related to the number parameter and both must be set! Combination will deliver only one result or crashes.
- number (str or None): The number of parcel or also known real estate. This parameter
- is directly related to the nb_ident parameter and both must be set! Combination will deliver only one result or crashes.
- (str or None): The unique identifier of the desired real estate. This will deliver
- only one result or crashes.
- geometry (str): A geometry as WKT string which is used to obtain intersected real
- estates. This may deliver several results.
- list of pyramid_oereb.lib.records.real_estate.RealEstateRecord:
- The list of all found records filtered by the passed criteria.