||Base class for real estate sources.|
Base class for real estate sources.
- records (list of pyramid_oereb.lib.records.real_estate.RealEstateRecord): List of real estate records.
read(nb_ident=None, number=None, egrid=None, geometry=None)¶
Every real estate source has to implement a read method. This method must accept the four key word parameters. If you want adapt to your own source for real estates, this is the point where to hook in.
- nb_ident (int or None): The identification number of the desired real estate. This
- parameter is directly related to the number parameter and both must be set! Combination must deliver only one result or must raise an error.
- number (str or None): The number of parcel or also known real estate. This parameter
- is directly related to the nb_ident parameter and both must be set! Combination must deliver only one result or must raise an error.
- (str or None): The unique identifier of the desired real estate. This must deliver only one
- result or must raise an error.
- geometry (str): A geometry as WKT string which is used to obtain intersected real
- estates. This may deliver several results.