||Controls the BlackBerry Browser and allows you to drive it.|
WebDriver(device_password, bb_tools_dir=None, hostip="169.254.0.1", port=1338, desired_capabilities=dict)¶
Controls the BlackBerry Browser and allows you to drive it.
- device_password - password for the BlackBerry device or emulator you are trying to drive
- bb_tools_dir path to the blackberry-deploy executable. If the default is used it assumes it is in the $PATH
- hostip - the ip for the device you are trying to drive. Falls back to 169.254.0.1 which is the default ip used
- port - the port being used for WebDriver on device. defaults to 1338
- desired_capabilities: Dictionary object with non-browser specific capabilities only, such as “proxy” or “loggingPref”.
- Note: To get blackberry-deploy you will need to install the BlackBerry
- WebWorks SDK - the default install will put it in the $PATH for you. Download at https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/downloads/
__init__(device_password, bb_tools_dir=None, hostip="169.254.0.1", port=1338, desired_capabilities=dict)¶
Closes the browser and shuts down the