||Wrapper to communicate with PhantomJS through Ghostdriver.|
WebDriver(executable_path="phantomjs", port=0, desired_capabilities=None, service_args=None, service_log_path=None)¶
Wrapper to communicate with PhantomJS through Ghostdriver.
You will need to follow all the directions here: https://github.com/detro/ghostdriver
__init__(executable_path="phantomjs", port=0, desired_capabilities=None, service_args=None, service_log_path=None)¶
Creates a new instance of the PhantomJS / Ghostdriver.
Starts the service and then creates new instance of the driver.
- executable_path - path to the executable. If the default is used it assumes the executable is in the $PATH
- port - port you would like the service to run, if left as 0, a free port will be found.
- desired_capabilities: Dictionary object with non-browser specific capabilities only, such as “proxy” or “loggingPref”.
- service_args : A List of command line arguments to pass to PhantomJS
- service_log_path: Path for phantomjs service to log to.
Closes the browser and shuts down the PhantomJS executable that is started when starting the PhantomJS